April 1, 2013

March 18, 2013


Hola Familia y Amigos.

So I got shafted in the computers this week and mine didn't work for like 20 minutes and now I'm getting started and my zone leader wants me to get off so I'm going to trying to make this short and interesting so I can stop getting the evil eye ha-ha.

This week was good. Berta is preparing for baptism.  We found an amazing new couple. They need to get married first which is SUCH a head ache in Peru. I took for granite how easy it is to get married in the states. For heaven's sake in Vegas I think they have drive through wedding chapels. Here it cost a bunch of money  and you have to do a bunch of medical tests, it's a real head ache. But we are going to make it happen and they will get baptized hopefully at the end of April.

This week my funny story is that week long argument my companion and I have been having about whether or not cold water makes you sick. People in Peru think that  drinking a soda with an ice cube in it gives you a cold. She got sick this week and was blaming it on the cold water we drink. I told her that it probably had something to do with the thousands of DIRTY hands we shake every day and then her not washing her hands before eating ha-ha. It cracks me up that of all the things that are dirty here that we touch she thinks the ice cubes did her in ha-ha.

Mom told me that my cousin Kelli is sick. I know she reads my blog so I just wanted to send my love and let you know that you are in my prayers. Everything is going to be alright. Trust in the Lord. Everything is going to be alright. I love you Kelli. Thanks for your letters and your support. You really are in my prayers.

O.k. well now that I'm crying my zone leaders eyes aren't shooting fire like before, but I better go.
I love you all so much!
Thanks for your love and support
Love Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment