September 19, 2012

September 10, 2012

¿Que tal Familia y mis Patas?
How are things going.
 
Life is good here. I don't have a lot of time to write. We got to the internet late because we were teaching Jack in the Morning. He is getting ready for his baptism this Saturday! I'm super excited! It's been a really great experience teaching him. He is making some BIG changes in his life. I pray that the members in our ward will help him in this process instead of holding his past against him. I think sometimes as members of the church we read amazing stories about repentance like Alma the Younger who went from destroying the church to being a great missionary and we think wow! The Lord really is amazing. He can change anyone but then when it comes to the situations in our daily lives we aren't willing to help the Lord make a miracle in someone else's life. Jack really is a great man. And He has a long Journey ahead of him that will not end with baptism. I really hope the ward will support him in this Journey.
 
I'm with my new companion. Hermana Venegas, de Columbia. She is wonderful. Super sweet. SUPER SWEET. Sometimes I feel bad cuz I'm just not that sweet or loving ha-ha.
 
We had a really fun activity where the ward got dressed up in ropa tipica de Peru and did dances from all the different areas. It was really beautiful. I love the rich culture they have here.
 
Well things are going well. We found a family new family to teach. They have to travel a long way to get to church and all the activities. I'm excited it's a family with two sons. Hopefully we can get them all baptized. This country needs more good men and our ward needs more priesthood.
 
I'm happy and healthy!
I love you all!
Hermana Sadie Jean Taggart

No comments:

Post a Comment