February 23, 2012

February 20, 2012

Hello!

This week was crazy fast! I feel like I blinked and its lunes all over again! CRAZY!!
First of all I want to say thank you to the friends that have been so good about writing me. All the elders are envious because I am the only one who ever gets letters haha. And to those of you who haven't written me. . . shame on you . . .haha j/k

So this week we taught a ton of lessons. Getting Zoryda and Fernando ready for baptism has been really fun, they both are wonderful in completely different ways. We are teaching some new families and I'm excited to see where that goes.

Zorydas Baptism was Saturday. There was a bit of drama because the first time she went in the water she lifted up her foot. So she needed to have the ordanance done again but I guess when she bent over it really hurt her back and she didn't think she could handle a second time. Hermana Lema said a prayer with Zoryda and instantly her back felt better and she was able to be baptized. So even though it was a stressful experience it ended up really strengthening Zorydas testimony.  Sunday she kept telling everyone about how Hermana Lema's prayer healed her. So that was good, Heavenly Father really can consecrate any situation for good.

I tried to cut my own hair this week . . . that was interesting ha-ha. Just the ends but I didn't really have any success in getting my split ends, so I asked Hermana Lema if shed cut the ends. She started cutting and she did every single hair. EVERY INDIVIDUAL HAIR by its self haha. After about ten minutes of that business I decided I am just going to risk it and get my hair cut at the super market by our house. . . pray for me haha

Fernando is making great progress. I am so excited for him. He was one of those all or nothing kind of personalities. So he really is putting his all into the gospel. It's amazing to see the change in his character his personality EVERYTHING.

All in all this week was good. Time is moving by at super speed. It's crazy.
I love you all and miss you!
Love Hermana Sadie Taggart

No comments:

Post a Comment