December 3, 2012

November 26, 2012


Hola familia y amigos!

So cambios have come and gone… I will be staying in Santa Isabel for 6 more weeks with Hermana Venegas!  I am excited, scared and surprised.  I am excited because I love my converts in Santa Isabel.  I love the progress that we have made in the ward.  I'm scared because Hermana Venegas still hasn't gotten any better.  We went to work one day this week and the next two days she could hardly wake, so we went to the doctor.  He thinks she has a stress fracture.  He wants to put her in a boot, but I don't know how that is going to work because the three investigators that we have live in El Cerro.  Sounds like I am going to have to put her on my back and hike up the mountain… I don't know.  We talked about how we were going to do the work and still let her rest.  We came up with some pretty creative ideas.  I feel bad for her because I  know that she wants to work.  We are going to make it happen even if I have to push her up the mountain in a wheel chair.

I am really shocked that I am staying.  Guess that means that me and Hermana Anderson can keep doing the Insanity Workout! We are going to die!  I was looking at the work outs that are coming up and they all have the work MAX in front of them!!!

This week we did a fun ward activity where everyone got a name tag and a mission call to another country.  The elders set up the rooms with stuff from all the different countries that they are from (Guatemala, Ecuador, Columbia ect.)  It was really fun, everyone went to their different missions and learned about the culture and then practiced how they could share the gospel.  Everyone really enjoyed it.

Well I love you all!! Remember Christmas is coming up.  You should all write me letters,  that would be the Best Christmas Present ever!!

Love Always,

Hermana Sadie Jean Taggart

No comments:

Post a Comment