December 3, 2012

November 19, 2012


Hola Familia y amigos.

Wow time is Short, the internet wasn't working, but there isn't too much to say about this week anyhow. My companion has been on bed rest ALL WEEK because of something that is wrong with her legs, we don't know what it is yet but she is in a lot of pain! I feel bad for her. She wants to work.
She is really sensitive and requires a lot of love and attention so leaving her with our Pensionista and going out and working with a member really upsets her. . . . so basically this week I got caught up on every Mormon Movie KNOW TO MAN!

I have come to a conclusion about Church movies. . . Well a few conclusions, we should never try to mix Mormon culture with classic novels, its just not a good idea. We also shouldn't do comedies unless we are just going to make fun of our own culture. I also decided that we have some amazing Church movies. Have you ever seen Forever Strong, or Brigham City. Well I hadn't, they were basically the highlight of my week.
Wow I am so sorry, I think this is that lamest letter of my WHOLE mission, but I really didn't do ANYTHING! I taught like five lessons, 40 contacts, I feel like a bum. I really hope that Hermana Venegas gets better soon. If she doesn't I doubt I will be leaving Santa Isabel this transfer. I can't see the president leaving someone with too bad legs in an area where half the area is a giant dirt hill ha-ha.

Well. That's about it folks! Pray that I have a more exciting week this week, if not you will be getting more movie reviews on the few Mormon Movies we haven't watch yet! Today is Charly! Get ready to cry your eyes out.

I love you all!
Hermana Sadie Jean Taggart

No comments:

Post a Comment