December 17, 2012

December 10, 2012


Hola Familia y Amigos.

So I don't have a whole lot of time to write today, so I'm going to write super fast. But I have some good news. My companion is better! Honestly it's a miracle! She has been in a lot of pain and unable to walk for the past month.   I prayed Monday and told Heavenly Father that I didn't need a miracle for a sign or anything I just really wanted my companion to get better so she could work, and you know what happened! She got better! The Lord really does love us. I'm happy it was in his will to heal her because I was going crazy. We worked all week, found new people and it was great. It seems unreal to me that the Lord answered my prayers. I have always believed that the Lord answers prays, but as far as healing someone, I guess I always seemed to think that the Lord preferred to let us learn from the situation instead of changing it, but I am thankful that this time he had other plans!

Saturday we made ginger bread houses with some families in the ward. Gingerbread houses aren't a tradition in Peru. They had never heard of them, but it was SUPER FUN! They loved it and are thinking of making it a family tradition.

I wish I had more time to write but we are getting all the things ready for Christmas in the mission and I have to run.
I love your letters. I'm glad that so many of my friends are reading my blog!
Now you just need to write me so I know what is happening in your lives as well!

I love you all!
Till Next week.
Hermana Sadie Jean Taggart

No comments:

Post a Comment