March 4, 2013

March 4, 2013


Hola Familia y Amigos!

Wow. So this week was . . . fun!  We spent a lot of time in the streets knocking on doors. I'm not sure what was up with this week but everyone keep ditching us. It was the last week of summer vacation here and NO ONE has time for the Lord when time to play in the sun is running out. Sunday was so sad. There were only 65 people at church. It's sad that sometimes even the members of the church don't get it. We did find an amazing new investigator named Berta. We were finishing up a few hours of contacting and knocking doors. and SHE CONTACTED US: It was wonderful. She said that her sister in law is a member of the church and she has always loved how happy her family is. She said she feels really distant from God and wants to change that.
We taught her all week. She came to fast and testimony meeting. She loved it. She accepted a baptismal date for the end of the month. So All in all that's good.
We just have to find more priesthood leaders. The Branch here is hanging by a string with only few worthy priesthood leaders.

I hope my blogs are still interesting. I don't feel like I have much to say this week.
Things are going good with my new companion. She is just really shy. We made a goal that she would at least walk up to people and ask how they are. But it's funny she will ask how they are doing and they will respond and then she just looks at me terrified You would think that she's the one that doest speak Spanish ha-ha. But it's all good. Sometimes I forget that not everyone likes to be the center of attention . . .how strange ha-ha.

Well I got to run. I love you all!
Hermana Sadie Jean Taggart

No comments:

Post a Comment