March 15, 2013

March 11, 2013


Hola familia y amigos!

This week was a good week. Berta came to church on her own. She is reading the Book of Mormon and is Super excited to get baptized! Really she is such a blessing from the lord.

Last Monday the craziest thing happen. I ran in to Janae Jacksons college roommate! What a small world! She is serving a mission in Lima Central but they came to Chancay to see the castle that is in our area. What are the odds or running into someone you meet from Provo Utah here in Peru. CRAZY!

So epic story for me life. Today. I Sadie Jean Taggart. Taught someone how to put on makeup! Can you believe that. I can't ha-ha but I did. My companion had NEVER used eye liner or mascara.  So today we went crazy. The women here don't use make up but when they do its extreme like blue eye shadow or things that look fake. So I taught her about just enhancing her natural beauty with some brown eye liner a little bit of eye shadow and mascara. If my hair straighter hadn't exploded a couple months ago we would have gone really crazy, but alas.

So I officially have two months left till I get home. . . I just want to let you all know that I will be buying souvenirs for those of you who were awesome and wrote me ATLEAST ONCE during my mission. It takes about a months for letters to get to me. Long story short . . . If you want something from Peru you best get to writing me ASAP!

Oh last story from my week. We did a bunch of games last week including a wheel barrow race. But the ground was so hot that with the friction it burned huge blisters on my hands.

Time is short today! I love you all!

Love Hermana Sadie Jean Taggart

No comments:

Post a Comment